The goal of this curated AWS Security Digest is to condensate what was happening from last week on the most relevant sources:
- Best of breed AWS Security Twitter Accounts, tweet with most engagement ❤️
- Most relevant Newsletters 📰
- Newly launched AWS Security Services and Updates to existing ones 🌟
- Official AWS SNS Topics: GuardDuty, IP Changes 🆕
- Multiple RSS Feeds like AWS Security Bulletins, IAM Release Notes, etc.. ✨
- Most Upvoted reddit posts (r/aws, r/netsec, r/cloudsecurity) 🆙
This is an ongoing side project, so more content will be added over time.
Folks, I've made an #AWS Security Digest newsletter (weekly) using @mailbrew— Victor GRENU (@zoph) January 5, 2021
🐦 Best of breed AWS Security Twitter Acc.
📧 Inbox with best Newsletters (inception)
👀 Official SNS: GuarDuty and IPRanges
📰 RSS Feeds
More to come.https://t.co/f8Ap4Zfdh9
After this tweet, I’ve reached more than 160 subscriptions, with famous folks from Netflix, AWS, HPE, Kellogg, and other well-known companies, thanks for your trust! 👏
Subscribe for Free
Your emails won’t be used to any other usage than this newsletter, unsubscribe anytime.
That’s all folks!