The goal of this curated AWS Security Digest is to condensate what was happening from last week on the most relevant sources:
- 🔦 A Highlight of the week
- 👮 Change since last week on AWS Managed IAM Policies
- 💌 Curated Cloud Security Newsletters
- 👀 AWS API changes
- 🔒 IAM Permissions changes
- 🆙 Most upvoted posts on r/AWS
- 🔗 Top shared links on Twitter (by cloudsec folks)
- 🐦 Most engaged Tweets from the community
This is an ongoing side project, so more content will be added over time.
Folks, I've made an #AWS Security Digest newsletter (weekly) using @mailbrew— Victor Grenu (@zoph) January 5, 2021
🐦 Best of breed AWS Security Twitter Acc.
📧 Inbox with best Newsletters (inception)
👀 Official SNS: GuarDuty and IPRanges
📰 RSS Feeds
More to come.https://t.co/f8Ap4Zfdh9
After this tweet, I’ve reached more than 160 (now 700+) subscriptions , with famous folks from Netflix, AWS, HPE, Dell, Pfizer, Proofpoint, MongoDB, Kellogg, and other well-known companies, thanks for your trust! 👏
Subscribe for Free
Your emails won’t be used to any other usage than this newsletter, unsubscribe anytime.
That’s all folks!