My name is Victor GRENU, aka (@zoph), I’m a kind of Problem Solver, Ethical Hacker, Cloud Security Aficionados. Living in Paris, France.
I’m working as a Cloud Architect mainly on Amazon Web Services (AWS), designing: secure, scalable, reliable and cost-effective cloud architectures, dealing with large-scale and mission-critical distributed systems.
I’ve also a good experience of: Operations, Modern Applications, Micro-services, Cloud Security Advisory, Infrastructure Refactoring, Security Hardening (DevSecOps), Cost Saving (FinOps) and Go to Cloud Strategy & Governance.
Back in time
Few years ago, I’ve started my career in Information Technology (IT) in 2005 in a glass factory at Saint-Gobain as a System Administrator.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
- AWS Certified Security - Specialty
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
About this blog
This blog is fully hosted on AWS using Amplify Console.
zoph - A64F809689054079